Thursday 9 January 2014

Small Miracle - début novella

Now one of the other reasons I've been quiet is I've finally put the finishing touches to something I mostly wrote a year ago. In truth I'd finished 99% of it but you know how it is; feelings of discomfort and doubt took hold and I held off actually releasing it.

Still. Here we are and I am proud to announce the launch of my début novella. I learnt a lot from writing it and hope to utilise all that should I decide to do it again, which is a hope. (Depends how many 1 star reviews I get!)




"Small Miracle is the haunting story of a father and his young daughter who wake alone and frightened in a world laid waste. Relying on each other theirs is the journey of survival and extreme isolation where their love, trust and reliance for each other help them find sanctuary, solace and even hope despite the odds. A post apocalyptic story for those with heart.

A novella."


Anyway, it's cheap, 99c, 77p so you really don't have an excuse at least to read the first page then skim. Thanks to all my friends and family for support.

Also, yes, there are zombies in it, kind of; you'll have to see!

Steven@WTD

4 comments:

  1. That's fantastic, Steven! I hope you don't mind, but I took the liberty of putting a plug for you with the link to Amazon in the Dog Farm's sideboard. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thanks Brandon! I really don't know what people will make of it but at least I can say I had a go! :)

      Delete
  2. Cool! I promise to check it out when I have a moment. Congrats on this, by the way. I'm hoping to get more than two pages into mine someday (I've been two pages in for... A YEAR).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers! I tried something and I'm not sure it worked but at least I can say I've something out with my name on.

      Also I'll keep an eye on my amazon.ca sales so I'll know if you get it :P

      Delete